Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Renaissance prints package has been claimed

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 08:07:24 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Renaissance package has been claimed.

I have not brought the video box down yet - and will
not be making those offers until after Christmas. I
will make an announcement when I have so more of you
can join in that mini mailing group. I haven't decided
if I will do books yet...shipping would be high for
them...and I know you are looking for bargains.

My thoughts right now are to donate the books to the
Lima City Schools... I may offer some of the more
popular ones...we will see.

I will only post resources to the list when they are
not claimed by the mini mailing group. Getty will get
first dibs then.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources