Renaissance prints package has been claimed

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 08:07:24 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Renaissance package has been claimed.

I have not brought the video box down yet - and will
not be making those offers until after Christmas. I
will make an announcement when I have so more of you
can join in that mini mailing group. I haven't decided
if I will do books yet...shipping would be high for
them...and I know you are looking for bargains.

My thoughts right now are to donate the books to the
Lima City Schools... I may offer some of the more
popular ones...we will see.

I will only post resources to the list when they are
not claimed by the mini mailing group. Getty will get
first dibs then.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====