art books

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 10:51:38 PST

Do youall have any favorite fiction books for the middle school level that
are current enough to come with AR tests that you would recommend? Our
school librarian has received a grant for a few new books.

thanks! (and thanks also for the Christmas Door ideas....we're doing that
this year as well, I'm thinking of making something that will be a pop-up)

---