Michelle needs help designing her art classroom

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 09:23:36 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Many of you have just been through this - designing
your "dream" classroom. Michelle Powell could use your
help.

She needs to design her work/studio room by January.
She will have TWO rooms. One for 2-D work and one for
3-D work. She is visiting a couple schools, and needs
to have images of storage ideas, suggestions,layouts
that work, lighting suggestions, etc. She also will
have some play wall space outside her rooms for
display and wants to have display space for
pottery/small sculpture as well as flat work.

Share your suggestions with Michelle
artistpowell@yahoo.com
I sent her all of my advice already....but I don't
have layouts of my rooms. If you have room layouts
already - work out something with Michelle. I am sure
she would pay you for postage.

If you post suggestions to the list - I will forward
to Michelle - she is not a member of this list.

Regards,

Judy Decker