Re: Intro...

---------

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 08:33:37 PST

My Subject was supposed to be Intro, not into...excuse the typo!
...but sadly to say I see far too many daily who have a hard time finding a way to 'put it all together' (putting forth the effort) to merge from 'pupil' to 'student.' It's all a process of winning them over, little by little, one at a time, to get them to develop and use those qualites as a 'student.'