Into...

---------

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 05:25:58 PST

Well, I was kind of familiar with this list through visits to the Getty site (while doing various searches). I met Ken Schwab online a couple of years ago. I probably first ran across his site via the Incredible Art Department site. I'm always in the search for new ideas and Ken was kind enough to share some of his with me. I met Mike Sacco online just a short time ago. I was working on ideas for a radial design assignment. I never actually found anything quite like what we are working on, but I ran across Mike's wonderful r-designs project/examples on his site. I then ran down his email addy made contact. Ken and Mike have things 'cookin' for sure in their respective departments.
I'm in teaching year #31....taught 12 years at middle school level before moving over to the high school. (Grafton High, Grafton, WV; around 700 pupils/students).
Pupil- one who shows up to socialize, go through the motions, and eat lunch
Student- one who listens, thinks, applies, creates, and produces!

Have a good day!
Dave