Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

High School Lesson Sharing Group - Erasure Drawing lesson

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 05:10:00 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

The high school lesson sharing group is now closed. I
have not been av ery good secretary though - the file
is not done. I will get it to you by the weekend.

Here is the first lesson to share with everyone.
Charcoal Erasure Drawings from David Veater
David may send examples later this year.
I have some middle school examples from Jeannie
Sandoval to add to the lesson.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources