High School Lesson Sharing Group - Erasure Drawing lesson

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 05:10:00 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

The high school lesson sharing group is now closed. I
have not been av ery good secretary though - the file
is not done. I will get it to you by the weekend.

Here is the first lesson to share with everyone.
Charcoal Erasure Drawings from David Veater
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/David-charcoal.htm
David may send examples later this year.
I have some middle school examples from Jeannie
Sandoval to add to the lesson.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====