Re: Mike and Linda transfer process

---------

From: Jennifer Maria (jenniemar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 04:04:39 PST

I have used the Easy Kut blocks in the past and have used the transfer
method of laaying down graphite on the back of the drawing and then laying
the drawing (graphite side down) on the block and re-tracing the design. I
use it for the lino blocks too.

I use this method to transfer drawings to watercolor paper also- it leaves
a faint line instead of a harsh line that shows throught the watercolor
washes.

I have seen my junior high students use this transfer method for other
projects also. They are ingenious.

Jennifer Phillips

---