Re:supplies/artist residence

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 13:40:48 PST

Thanks for you suggestions. My degree is actually in painting and
printmaking. Currently I am a sculptor and potter. We have a lot of
printmaking supplies. I make books and construct 3D objects too. I also
specialize in the integration of culture and art, with an emphasis on
literature. So those are the kinds of things I am looking for. I am
actually biracial, mexican and scotch. However I collect japanese manga,
tin toys, Japanese and asian toys and dolls/masks and toys from
different cultures. Anything which is man made and native. I have had
the privilege to talk to and meet several artists and musicians over the
years including Keith Haring and Red Grooms the most noted artist. Both
artist have included children and young artists to help with
constructing environment/sculpture and murals, I also hope to empower
children with art.
Sandra

---