Jpeg pics playing in DVD player ?????

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 11:27:26 PST

I've begun to put jpeg images (triplets of course) on a CD to play as
a slide show in our DVD players. We have finally moved up to movies
on DVD at our house. The pics play well but play in alphabetical order
from the titles I gave each image. So I plan to put numbers in front of
the titles so they will play in the order I decide, ie: 001, 002, 003, etc.
Of course what I'd really like to do is add music to run with the slides.
If any of you tech savvy people out there could steer me in the right
direction, I'd appreciate it.

This is sure a much better use of that big idiot box in the living room.

I hope you are having a great holiday. Please stay safe, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: