Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Edible Color Wheel - it WAS Sandra Hildreth

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 11:21:16 PST

Dear Art Educators,

All it took was a couple of emails and the "mystery"
is solved (smile). Sandra Hildreth was a Charter
Member of Getty ArtsEdNet Talk - on from the beginning
- and was a member when the talk began about the color
She has had her lesson on her site for five years and
was doing the lesson a couple years before that.

Here is her edible color wheel lesson:

Sandra now teaches Art Ed majors. Hopefully, IAD will
hear from her students....We will see.

All who have this lesson on their sites can now give
credit where credit is due. It is a great lesson - and

Happy New Year!

P.S. Thanks a million Deborah! Deborah gave me Sandra
Hildreth. I do love how this list works (smile).

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources