How to unsubscribe from ArtsEdNet Talk

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 09:00:21 PST

Dear Diane,

There is an unsubscribe address at the bottom of every
Getty Digest you get. You have to use that address to
unsubscribe. Lyris server does not read our posts - it
just works automatically. It is programmed to only
recognize a couple commands - and needs those precise
email addresses.

I am posting to the list as a caution to all digest
users. If you unsubscribe you WILL NOT be able to get
the digest again. If you want to return - you will
have to get the messages as they are posted -- and
that CAN be overwhelming at times (and I cause a lot
of that frustration admittedly).

My advice to you is just click delete when you see
your digest on days you do not have time to read.
All users of digest who have lost it regret losing it
- including me. I wish now I had never switched last
spring.

Sorry to post this to the list -- but it seems every
other day now we are getting list to posts to remove
addresses - maybe someone will read it this time? I
think I even promised not to post to the list again on
this topic - shame on me for breaking that promise --
but Diane is a DIGEST users - and I don't want her to
regret her mistake.

OK...NOW I am done posting this message to the list,
folks.

Judith

--- DIANERAY48@aol.com wrote:
> Please remove me from your mailing list. Thank you.
> D. Raymond (dianeray48@aol.com)

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department