Re: high school Drawing final

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 05:08:31 PST

Marcia,

While I have not done this myself, I have seen projects that I
feel could be a final exam.

1. Take a sheet of 18 x 24 and fold till you have rectangular
shapes. Students working from personal photos complete drawings
for understanding of things such as, contour, gesture, gray
scale, monochromatic, stippling, pointillism, etc. I think you
could even incorporate items such as cubism, etc. Not something
I have planned out myself.

I did give a small drawing sample section on my last exam,
Contour, gesture, and use of value. Some got the first two
confused, not many though.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802