Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Edible Color Wheel - whose idea?

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 19:06:20 PST

It is a great plan, one of the few plans that I have actually repeated every year with every fourth grade since I first heard of it. I'm certain it came from ArtsEdNet, and if I did the edible color wheel the frst time I read of it, then that would have been sometime around 1998.

Aust ArtClasses <> wrote:I thought it was Sharon myself.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802 (Art Classes) Mail)
Phone 979.209.2539