Bloom's Taxonomy - Art Criticism

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 17:25:10 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Pardon me if I already posted this file update. I know
I completed it late one night and may have posted it
already (I no longer save my list posts).

Anyways... Several folks couldn't open Dawn's file so
I redid it. I think you will like the changes:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/blooms2.htm

It pays more attention to the "HOTS". I have added
links on this page to sample questions and Art
Criticism links. I'll add more as folks post them.

A while back, Craig Roland gave me permission to
publish these questions:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/crit.htm

I'll eventually add Patty Knott's successful class
critique lesson too (along with any other "words of
wisdom" in my folders). I'm doing all of this because
someone asked me what I had for Art Criticism for high
school a while back....and I didn't have access to my
files then. I actually had quite a bit saved up.

I'll be ready the next time (smile).

Judith

=====
Judith Decker