Edible Color Wheel - whose idea?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 16:08:16 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

This one has me baffled. I can not find anywhere in
the archives who posted the edible color wheel first.
I have tried several different searches. I can find a
few posts by Sharon Kennedy (she admits it wasn't her
idea) and one further back but it didn't have a name
to it. I want to put the file I have on IAD (it is two
list posts) linked to the page I have on color and to
the Wayne Thiebaud Meet the Masters page.

Does anyone want to claim ownership as being the first
Getty ArtsEdNet Talk list member to post it? It wasn't
Mary Ann Kohl (I tried her already).

I am in no rush for an answer. I did do some surfing
the archives myself to try to find it.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker