Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Matisse Photo Album - Digest users

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 12:08:54 PST

Dear Digest users,

Did my previous post for this album mess up the digest
in any way?

--- Judith Decker <> wrote:
> Matisse Photo Album - collage
> This is an experiment to see if you can open this
> album. See the description in my other post. Judith
> Decker

Reply OFF LIST if all you got was gobbly-gook....and
let me know if the link above does take you to the
album (

P.S. Sorry to waste everyone else's time with
this...I'm just trying to find an easy way fo ALL to
do this.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department