Re: Deb - Gelato - Wendy - Denise (Yahoo Album - Cathy Sony Album)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 09:08:53 PST

Yes - it is "holiday madness" (smile).

Would one of you please post steps to the list on how
to set up a Yahoo album (Deb - maybe post your steps
to the list?)? It can't be that difficult to do. If
none of you have time - then I will do some exploring
myself and set one up - then post how I did it. It
seems like this is a great way for folks who do not
have web sites to share their student work.

Gelato - one way to find Deb's email address is to do
a Google search for Debbie and Deborah artsednet. Then
look to see which ones are from Wisconsin. There are
two from Wisconsin in the Getty archives - It is easy
to do (my guess is you are looking from DJ?).

Cathy Gauld - if you see this - how did you set up the
Sony album so that folks didn't have to subscribe
first? Somehow you set it up so it would regognize the
Getty address. I did get a bunch of junk mail from
Sony the first time when had to subscribe to view -
but none from the second time.

Cheers,

Judith

--- jlb <wjbaas@execpc.com> wrote:

I'm trying to create an album from my camera disk.
These are already JPEG files. Does anyone know what
I'm not doing right? Deb, resend message if
you don't mind. It's the holiday madness you know!
All those goodies go to your brain.
Gelato

=====
Judith Decker