Deb

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 08:26:02 PST

Guess what Deb,

I did it again. Lost your address trying to make a photo album on Yahoo.
For some reason it keeps telling me it will only accept JPEG files. I'm
trying to create an album from my camera disk. These are already JPEG
files. Does anyone know what I'm not doing right? Deb, resend message if
you don't mind. It's the holiday madness you know! All those goodies go
to your brain.
Gelato

---