Re: Universal themes in Art - Beth/Walford PrenticeHall web

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 07:24:48 PST

Wow, the John Walford web resource is great! In my Fine Arts Survey class, I emphasize the human needs satisfied by the arts at different times and in different cultures. For hands-on, my students create their own artworks to "satisfy" the "needs" they share with the people whose art they've studied. Thanks for a new and wonderful lead! jw

Judy Decker <judydeckeriad@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Here is the site- Great Themes in Art by John Walford:
>http://wps.prenhall.com/hss_walford_greattheme_1/0,4421,66674-,00.html
>
>Browse some of the chapters (pull down menu at top).
>Many of the themes listed are universal.
>
>Judith
>
>=====
>Judith Decker
>Incredible Art Department
>Jdecker@woh.rr.com
>Incredible Art Department
>http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
>Incredible Art Resources
>http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

---