Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Universal themes in Art - Beth/Walford PrenticeHall web

Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 07:24:48 PST

Wow, the John Walford web resource is great! In my Fine Arts Survey class, I emphasize the human needs satisfied by the arts at different times and in different cultures. For hands-on, my students create their own artworks to "satisfy" the "needs" they share with the people whose art they've studied. Thanks for a new and wonderful lead! jw

Judy Decker <> wrote:
>Here is the site- Great Themes in Art by John Walford:
>Browse some of the chapters (pull down menu at top).
>Many of the themes listed are universal.
>Judith Decker
>Incredible Art Department
>Incredible Art Department
>Incredible Art Resources

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.