Re: animolitos art supplies

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 14:44:07 PST

Thanks, I have an old dick blick 2001, but I get their online letter so
I guess I could order from that- I was told that my school's secretary
who does the purchasing only likes to order from one catalogue when she
orders and first to try to get anything from office supply (to which I
LOL) before ordering from art supply. Can you imagine trying to get your
supplies from an office supply?
Sandra
Actually the person I am replacing who is teaching sign language as a
second language use to work for SAX years ago.

---