Re: Wendy's photos of high school work

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 13:10:21 PST

I liked the figures lesson, too. I saved one of those
for IAD. Next year, Wendy is going to do it
differently. I can't wait to see the changes. I like
the connection to Yellow Submarine. I was thinking
Peter Max along with Klimt.

If anyone missed Wendy's photos - there are some
lessons now on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/wendy-drawing.htm

I added her scratchboard to Ken's lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-scratch.htm

Wendy's photos:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/wendypaigefree

Wendy says it is real easy to load images into albums
on Yahoo to share. Those of you who do not have web
sites might want to consider it. You can do the albums
for free.

Judith

--- Bicyclken@aol.com wrote:
> Great work I really liked the figures as I do a
> similar project using the
> Beatles Yellow Submarine movie as a guide.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Jdecker@woh.rr.com