Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Do not open attachments from

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 07:18:59 PST

Dear Art Educators,

There is a new virus coming around now that is
attaching to list posts. I didn't download the virus
alert message telling me what the virus was - it was
labeled as untitled.bmp.exe on my Yahoo message.

The subject line was:
[ArtsEducators] Make Story Telling a Part of your

That was a post I made several days before Christmas.

The email was sent from -- which is
not a real email account.

NO ONE needs to post to the list that I am sending out
a virus as that simply is NOT true. I update my virus
protection several times a week and scan at least once
a week to insure you that my mail is safe.

These are my two email addresses:

If anyone suspects I send them a virus - the best
thing to do is send me a personal email.

I DO NOT send attachments to the lists - so just
delete list posts from me that comes with an
attachment. My attachments come off list with safe
attachment in the subject line.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department