Do not open attachments from Jdecker@aol.com

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 07:18:59 PST

Dear Art Educators,

There is a new virus coming around now that is
attaching to list posts. I didn't download the virus
alert message telling me what the virus was - it was
labeled as untitled.bmp.exe on my Yahoo message.

The subject line was:
[ArtsEducators] Make Story Telling a Part of your
Curriculum

That was a post I made several days before Christmas.

The email was sent from Jdecker@aol.com -- which is
not a real email account.

NO ONE needs to post to the list that I am sending out
a virus as that simply is NOT true. I update my virus
protection several times a week and scan at least once
a week to insure you that my mail is safe.

These are my two email addresses:
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
judydeckeriad@yahoo.com

If anyone suspects I send them a virus - the best
thing to do is send me a personal email.

I DO NOT send attachments to the lists - so just
delete list posts from me that comes with an
attachment. My attachments come off list with safe
attachment in the subject line.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker