Lessons for sixth graders

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 07:07:44 PST

Dear Erin,

All of my lessons on my site are more "in depth". I
highly recommend quality over quantity. There is far
less waste of materials. Students take more pride in
their work when they are given more time to think
about it and work on it:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/artlessons.htm

Al so check Incredible Art Department Lesson Plans.
Many elementary ones can go for sixth grade so browse
those too - along with middle school.

Judith

P.S. Erin - when you post - make the subject line
match your post and delete the rest of the digest. You
will see why when you get this message in the digest.
I am cc'ing to you now.

--- eml lgthse <eml7898@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello All-
> It has been quite sometime since I have posted-I
> think I almost forgot how :) I hope everyone is
> having a restful holiday break. I teach middle
> school art and would love to get a few new ideas for
> my 6th graders that just jumped for a 6 week
> rotation in art to a 9 week rotation-I love the
> extra time-but now I am excited about the possiblity
> of new, more indepth projects. Thanks in advance to
> anyone who can help!
> Erin

=====
Judith Decker