Re: artsednet digest: December 27, 2003

---------

From: eml lgthse (eml7898_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 23:52:12 PST

Hello All-
It has been quite sometime since I have posted-I think I almost forgot how :) I hope everyone is having a restful holiday break. I teach middle school art and would love to get a few new ideas for my 6th graders that just jumped for a 6 week rotation in art to a 9 week rotation-I love the extra time-but now I am excited about the possiblity of new, more indepth projects. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
Erin

ArtsEdNet Talk digest <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> wrote:
ARTSEDNET Digest for Saturday, December 27, 2003.

1. Season's Greetings
2. problem receiving individual posts
3. hs lesson to share: illustrated words
4. RE: wheat weaving
5. Re: hs lesson to share: illustrated words
6. ArtsEdNet Digest is no longer available