How to change email address on ArtsEdNet (Lynn and all)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 14:37:09 PST

Dear Arts EdNetters,

Any time you need to change email addresses you have
to unsubscribe the old address and then subscribe the
new address. It is really that simple.

Your unsubscribe address in at the bottom of every
post.

Here is the subscrbe address:

SUBSCRIBING:
Send a blank message to:
join-artsednet@lists.getty.edu

This is the LAST time I will post this info to the
list. Someone else will have to take over (smile).
I will still answer personal email on the topic.

Judith

> Please change my email address on your list to
> lynnfelts@cox.net My former
> email address, felts@hit.net will be turned off
> December 29, 2003. Thanks,
> Lynn Felts