More lessons from Wendy Free on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 14:31:58 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Wendy has been busy writing up her lessons - now she
has some tried and true lessons to use again. I have
added some more lessons to her file (scroll down):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/wendy-drawing.htm

She sent me more after I made my earlier post. I have
added the peppers, hands and snow scene.

Her scratch art lesson has been added to Ken's lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-scratch.htm
(click link at top of lesson)

I'll do this with other lessons that come to me that
use the the same resources and medium (saves server
space to put on the same page).

Feel free to ask Wendy questions about the work ~ she
is interested in feedback, too
(wendypaigefree@yahoo.com).

Wendy's album:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/wendypaigefree

Judith

P.S. for Wendy - I saved figures #3 and will write up
a short "blurb" for that one. I really liked that
image. If you have time to "talk" about it now - post
to the list. I know you want to do it differently next
year - and I'll add the changes then.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department