Wendy Free's drawing lessons on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 11:55:43 PST

Thanks Wendy for your photo update (I've already been
there today)

Dear Art Educators,

My survey respondents were looking for middle school
and high school drawing lesson ideas so I am always on
the lookout. Wendy Free sent me two lesson summaries
and I now have those on Incredible Art Department
(IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/wendy-drawing.htm
All of Wendy's drawing lessons will be on this same
page for convenience. Wendy is writing these up for
herself and just forwarding to me when she has them
done. These are good for middle school and high school
- but linked from High School Lessons:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/highlessons.html

Wendy - I think folks would like to see your handouts,
too (that you mention in the plans). I'll add the
links to those after you send them to me. No rush.

Wendy's peppers were pretty popular when she posted
them a while back so I will be adding that lesson
plan, too.

Enjoy,

Judith

--- wendy free <wendypaigefree@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just added pictures of our snow scenes (done by
> Floridians, no less!) and scratchboard 'scapes.
> Feel free to ask q's about the work ~ am
> interested in feedback, too
(wendypaigefree@yahoo.com)!
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/wendypaigefree
:D wendy