Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art Technology handouts for your use

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 11:41:33 PST

This summer, Donna Pauler shared some handouts for you
to use. I thought I would post the links again in case
you have time to develop some of your own handouts
over the break.

Here are some pdfs of some handouts Donna used in
workshops for art teachers to get them into computers.
She calls these idea lists:
Generic list, One for using Multimedia or slide show
ideas, one for digital camera and one for creating

Art Exercises Using Computer Software

Using Digital Camera in the Art Class

Donna created these two workshop handouts- one
emphasizing Draw and one emphasizing Paint. These were
done to use Claris/Appleworks as the tool.
But the activities in part could be adapted to other
software. Donna says there is Claris/Appleworks for
Windows. A wonderful program for less than $50.

Getting Started with Draw Graphics:

Getting Started with Paint Graphics:

These will not be on the site much longer (since most
users like to save and edit files). I'll post them
again over the summer.

See Donna Pauler's web site:
Austin Community College - Digital Imaging Classes

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources