more photos of hs work

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 11:37:24 PST

hi!

i just added picts of our snow scenes (done by floridians, no less!) and scratchboard 'scapes. judy is getting the plans, too. i'd like to add a plug for the yahoo photos service - its sooo easy to use! free for a little space and low cost for a lot. it'd be great to see more student artworks posted by artsednet members and this is a super way to do it, i think! (for those of us not yet ambitious enough to put up our own web site!). feel free to ask q's about the work ~ am interested in feedback, too!

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/wendypaigefree

:D wendy