Triplet Christmas Photos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 08:06:02 PST

I hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday.
We are especially blessed with beautiful grandkids
to gloat over. Here are photos of the famous triplet
grandkids as well as our great-grandkids opening
Christmas presents. They don't realize yet that they
are the real christmas presents. The pics were taken
Christmas day in Osawatomie at Buddy and Shari's.

http://www.taospaint.com/Xmas03/Xmas03.html

                        Enjoy, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons