Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Triplet Christmas Photos

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 08:06:02 PST

I hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday.
We are especially blessed with beautiful grandkids
to gloat over. Here are photos of the famous triplet
grandkids as well as our great-grandkids opening
Christmas presents. They don't realize yet that they
are the real christmas presents. The pics were taken
Christmas day in Osawatomie at Buddy and Shari's.

                        Enjoy, Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: