Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

ArtsEdNet Digest is no longer available

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 16:55:29 PST

Welcome back Grace,

We lost the digest feature many months ago. Only those
who were on it can get the posts in digest form.
Digest users who sign off - have to receive as they
are posted when they rejoin.

There is nothing anyone can do to bring back the

--- Grace LaForge <> wrote:
> I just resubscribed to the artsednet list but would
> like to receive
> posts all in one digest. > Could you tell me how to
go about receiving the
> digest form rather than
> individual posts? thank you Grace LaForge

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources