RE: wheat weaving

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 14:15:06 PST

Hi Jean-

A while back I purchased some wheat grass seeds for my dog as she likes to
nibble on grass from time to time. I initially grew it in a container
inside and the dog snacked on it for a while. After it matured and was no
longer tender, I transplanted it outside in a corner of the garden. Before
long, lovely long stalks with beautiful tassels were growing. I couldn't
resist harvesting them for future still lifes. You might be able to find
sproutable wheat in the bulk section of your local health foods store.

Peace in the New Year,
Theresa in WA

I was wondering if it would be possible to
>grow it in my back yard? Does anyone know how to grow wheat?
>
>Jean Womack
>

>---

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

---