Season's Greetings

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 03:32:04 PST

After hustling and bustling to get to the day, and having a very peaceful
one, I realized there were a few I didn't cards to this year. I was
thinking about the images of Christmas and all the e-mail greetings I got
where simple pictures could, in an instant, bring-on the warm and fuzzies
this season is supposed to give.
I was going to say something about how powerful art is, how art can heal,
how art can bring communities together... but you all know that.

I came across this site in my early morning surfing
http://www.artslynx.org/heal/index.htm
Arts as a Force of Healing,
Building, & Empowerment

If there is ever any doubt about what the arts can do, you should be able to
find support here.
(And there are several links to sites on working with children with
disabilities, which I know many of you struggle with from time to time)

I wish all of you a restful holiday break and hopes for a 2004 free of
turmoil and conflict
Cheers to all
Patty

---