Re:oil pastel drawings

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 19:52:08 PST

Linda,
        The oil pastel drawings are very good, but I keep seeing dogs in the
still life. Either you have a very sedate dog or a stuffed one at that.
Do you actually set up a still life on a table and have them draw, or do
you have them add a dog or cat? I also saw cats. Then there is Eric's,
which looks like a gargoyle. Does he have a "Special" table:) that he
works at-Ha ha.
Sandra

> graders, and Oil Pastel Still Life drawings by 3rd graders. Enjoy!

---