Re: Lots of new images in our St. John's Lower School web gallery

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 19:31:32 PST

Linda,
        The bleached line drawings look interesting. Will you share the steps
with technique. It appears as though they brushed bleach over surface
and them drew over drawing with marker. What was the criteria to be met?
Were they allowed to free draw with bleach or did you give them any
suggestions? They look somewhat aboriginal, and in fact I have a set of
aboriginal coasters which would go along great with these images.
Sandra

lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

> There you will find I have added new Still Life Collages by 2nd grade
> (some of my favorites are in 2-2!!!), Bleached line drawings by 2nd
> graders, and Oil Pastel Still Life drawings by 3rd graders. Enjoy!

---