Re: wheat weaving

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 10:36:39 PST

Thanks Bunki, I love the weaving info I've gotten from you over the
years. Yet another good resource. Although I am far from Berkeley- I can
access the web site. I have been taking pottery lessons (wheel throwing)
and I have made a few pots with holes around the top just for the
purpose of weaving cane/bamboo etc. around the top.
:)actually my first thought when seeing this post was ask BUNKI!
Sandra

> You are in the PERFECT spot to go visit "The Caning Shop" in Berkeley...926
> Gilman Street. You can also visit... http://www.caningshop.com

---