RE: Designing a new art room

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 05:57:20 PST

Marvin,

This list for an art room is wonderful. Going down the list, our art room is
the antithesis of every point. At first they even spent the money putting a
220 line into the room(350 square feet of room) and having the kiln right in
there, expecting me to fire a kiln in the room with 30 children working.
What a waste. That's the one thing that was fixed.

Your point about storage for work in progress is also important. We have
none and most of out work is , by necessity small 2-D work. Sad.
Leslie in Framingham