Wheat Weaving

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 05:38:11 PST

      Yes, you can grow wheat in your back yard, if you have sun in that
area. It sounds like gardening is a new venture for you, so you may
want to get some information about gardening in general and your area in
particular. One of the best ways to do that is by getting hold of your
county extension agency. They can help you with the when and how to
prepare to grow your wheat. Since wheat is usually grown is massive
fields on farms they maybe able to help you locate a place to buy just a
little bit of wheat. Of course I suppose you could get a handful from a
feed store, a store you buy feed for cattle and horses.

Good luck
Ellen Silverman

---