Re: Designing a new art room

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 22:22:38 PST

An art room presents some challenges that most architects are not
prepared for and often overlook. Our special needs include display,
storage, lighting, windows, sinks, ventilation, doors, kilns, and
flooring. These features need to be different in an art room than in
the typical classroom. For explanation and elaboration see:
http://www.goshen.edu/art/ed/artroom.html

Marvin Bartel

---