Re: ceramic books

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 10:13:35 PST

Thanks so much this is what I was looking for- anyone else have any
books/resources they would like to share. It might take me awhile to
start this. I am starting in the middle of the year and the teacher
previously used all but one bag of clay. I will see about more supplies
and hope to include a lot of clay and sculpture projects.
Sandra

---