Re: Designing a new art room -See these cupboards!

---------

From: Ian (jamian_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 07:19:58 PST

Congrats on the really neat art room! That is a great idea that really
wouldnt be hard to improvise on any storage surface door! Speaking of art
rooms, after 4 months of wandering aimlessly around the building, I am
finally getting my art room! The powers that be saw fit to give me what
used to be the school cafeteria! This is by far the biggest space for a
classroom in the building! Admin even bought me a sectional sofa so I can
set up a lounge in the back with bookshelves, coffee table, and a reading
lamp! (That goes along with the "therapeutic intent" of art classes at
KidsPeace...wink wink) I have one whole wall that is all windows, so I
ordered some of the window chalk stuff so we can do artist of the month
reproductions on the windows. That should be very eye catching from the
street out front! Happy Hanukkah and merry Xmas to everyone!
-Ian H.
(has to be teaching through the holidays when everyone else is off
:-(...darn alternative ed)

---