ceramic books

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 15:45:33 PST

Can anyone recommend any ceramic textbooks to use with students ages
6-14? I am taking pottery classes and of course have done hand building
and coil building and tiles with kids, but I wondered if anyone knows of
a try and true book with lessons for kids. I am familiar with clay
whistles etc. and it's not so much a lack of resources as wanting them
in bound format.
astroboy

---