Re: Stress Relief for Students/Teachers

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 07:07:15 PST

I had a principal "order" us to a stress meeting. She had chocolates on the
table and showed the Lucy episode where Lucy is working on a candy
production line. We all laughed so hard that we cried. It worked. Not a
word on all of are problems was said. After it was over she ordered us to
"go home and get a life." Needless to say we would all do anything she ever
asked. Linda W. in OK