RE: Dissertation

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 05:18:20 PST

Yes, I'd be interested!

Jan

        -----Original Message-----
        From: SIZANA [mailto:atla@mweb.co.za]
        Sent: Tue 12/23/2003 2:38 PM
        To: ArtsEdNet Talk
        Subject: Dissertation

        Hello all

        I am sure that some of you remember me going on about my daughter that is studying art. Well, she has completed her honours degree (Our degrees work differently here. First you do a BA, 3 years, then honours, 1 year and then MA 1-2 years) and passed cum laude.

        The topic of her dissertation is

        This Little Light of Mine

        A Christian perspective on the consumption and production of arts and culture in society
        Anyone interested, please contact me and I will send you an attachment.

        Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas
        Hope to meet some of you in the New Year

        Tracey in South Africa