NAEA in Denver

---------

From: knitzber (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 21:30:59 PST

Hi all,

It has been quite a while since I contributed to this list,
but I thought that as long as the topic of NAEA is coming
up,
I would let everyone know that Craig Roland and I are
co-presenting a session on Saturday, April17th.
It is listed in the NAEA Convention newsletter as the
following:

Technology Capitol-Terrace Level, Tower Building
Students Researching Art Online/ALL
Presented by: Craig Roland with Kevan Nitzberg
Sat 4:00 PM to 4:50 PM

My contribution to all of Craig's amazing resources will be
dealing with ArtsConnected as a multiply focusable resource
for students.

Hope to see some of you there!

Kevan Nitzberg

---