does anyone know how to change the mail status to get email sent to you.

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 14:45:19 PST

I haven't received mail in more than a year, obviously the mail is on
hold and I cannot get the status to change on my account. I can't even
access my account. The only mail I am getting says that I am already a
member but it doesn't say how to change the status or access the
account. I've looked on old emails, but that doesn't help. Please email
me at tamayo@cinci.rr.com. I can't read it if you post your answer to
the group, since obviously I'm not able to read the posts.
Sandra
It's frustrating to post an email but not actually receive it or
hear/see the response.

---