Re: Dissertation

---------

From: Barbara Reser (breser1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 13:30:02 PST

I'd like the attachment. Barb Reser breser1@cox.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SIZANA
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 1:38 PM
  Subject: Dissertation

  Hello all

  I am sure that some of you remember me going on about my daughter that is studying art. Well, she has completed her honours degree (Our degrees work differently here. First you do a BA, 3 years, then honours, 1 year and then MA 1-2 years) and passed cum laude.

  The topic of her dissertation is
  This Little Light of Mine
  A Christian perspective on the consumption and production of arts and culture in society

  Anyone interested, please contact me and I will send you an attachment.

  Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas

  Hope to meet some of you in the New Year

  Tracey in South Africa

  ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---