Dissertation

---------

From: SIZANA (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 11:38:02 PST

Hello all

I am sure that some of you remember me going on about my daughter that
is studying art. Well, she has completed her honours degree (Our degrees
work differently here. First you do a BA, 3 years, then honours, 1 year
and then MA 1-2 years) and passed cum laude.

The topic of her dissertation is

This Little Light of Mine

A Christian perspective on the consumption and production of arts and
culture in society
Anyone interested, please contact me and I will send you an attachment.

Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas
Hope to meet some of you in the New Year

Tracey in South Africa

---