RE: Quote by Van Gogh

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 10:40:54 PST

How ironic- I was just looking up quotes by him last night to find the exact
wording of my favorite:

"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream."
~Vincent Van Gogh

I sent a card with this on it to my husband, who is currently deployed to
Afghanistan, and wanted to remember the wording. Don't know if this is the one
you are looking for, though. Good luck with your search.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From Rgart58@aol.com =====
>I'm looking for a quote by Van Gogh. He spoke about feeling alive when
>looking at the stars at night.....
>Hope someone out there can help me.
>Happy Holidays!

---