Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ancient Chinese Fingerpainting

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 07:46:44 PST

Last week I came upon a cool link to an artist who practiced the 'ancient Chinese technique of fingerpainting.' The site was fabulous, with many examples of his finely detailed work and a description of how he approaches fingerpainting. I either discovered it while surfing, or it was a direct link suggested by an ArtsEdNeter. I have since lost it, and can't seem to find it again through google, but an artist friend of mine has asked me for the link. Can anyone help?
Peace, Mark

Do you Yahoo!?