Ancient Chinese Fingerpainting

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 07:46:44 PST

Last week I came upon a cool link to an artist who practiced the 'ancient Chinese technique of fingerpainting.' The site was fabulous, with many examples of his finely detailed work and a description of how he approaches fingerpainting. I either discovered it while surfing, or it was a direct link suggested by an ArtsEdNeter. I have since lost it, and can't seem to find it again through google, but an artist friend of mine has asked me for the link. Can anyone help?
Peace, Mark